What makes HappyBed different?
We know buying sex toys online is a very personal decision and there are a lot of retailers to choose from. We strive to earn your trust by focusing on four key areas: a great selection of safe and highly rated products, guaranteed low prices, extremely fast and always free shipping, and a distinctive focus on privacy.
1. Safe and Highly Rated Products – We are one of the few companies that sell only 100% body-safe products. We take pride in sacrificing profits by choosing not to sell higher-margin, lower quality toys knowing that you can feel confident with every purchase you make on HappyBed. Additionally, we test dozens of products in each category and rely on our network of trusted professional reviewers to select only the highest quality toys for our store. See more about our curation process in the products category below.
3. Fast and Free Shipping – We’re the only adult toy retailer to provide free 1-3 day shipping with every order. See the shipping section below for more information.
4. Discreet Shipping and Billing – We are proud of our unique and distinguished focus on your privacy. Not only do we offer the regular discreet shipping that other leading retailers provide, HappyBed offers two other services to ensure your package arrives privately. If you select Extra Discreet Packaging at checkout, we will pack your item(s) in a fake cell phone accessories box and then our Standard Discreet Packaging. That way, if someone opens your delivered package, they still won’t know what’s inside. Also, HappyBed has integrated UPS Access Point Shipping into our shipping service. Simply choose UPS Access Point Shipping at checkout and have your package delivered to a UPS locker or retail location for pickup.
See our Discreet Shipping page for more information about these services.
What is your 30 day low price guarantee?
We guarantee the lowest prices for up to 30 days after your purchase. Just send us an email or reach out through our contact us form for any price match inquiry. The price match is based on the total product price including shipping and tax.
Note that we can not price match with auction websites, out of stock items, or 3rd party Amazon resellers.
How are your prices so low?
Most sex toy retailers, large and small, pay exorbitant affiliate fees to bloggers, product advertisers, influencers, and others who promote their products and website. These fees are typically 15% of your purchase price and result in the retailer charging more for their products or cutting corners on shipping and other services.
HappyBed is different. We don’t pay for any affiliate marketing and have had success selling through word of mouth advertising, our organic search results, and our social media presence. This approach allows us to pass savings along to our customers with great promotional discounts and free 1-3 day shipping on all orders.
Are your products safe?
We are one of the few companies that sell only 100% safe products. We take pride in sacrificing profits by choosing not to sell higher-margin, lower quality toys because we want you to feel confident with every purchase you make on HappyBed. Here are our standards for considering body-safe product materials:
Silicone – Silicone is the most popular safe material because it is soft and non-porous. As long as it is regularly cleaned and is not used with a silicone-based lube, it will remain safe and last a very long time.
Platinum Cured Silicone – A type of silicone that is created when Platinum is added to the liquid mixture before curing. In addition to making the material stronger and more tear-resistant, it allows for products with finer details and more translucent colors. There is no safety distinction between regular silicone and platinum cured silicone.
Stainless Steel – Stainless steel is the primary material used in medical devices because it is non-porous and able to withstand high temperatures to fully disinfect. Unfortunately, inexpensive and knockoff products are commonly labeled as stainless steel but are actually chrome-plated metal that will likely flake off. This is why we only sell stainless steel products from reputable brands and through authorized distributors.
Glass Glass is the least expensive, non-porous material. While some glasses are more durable than others, they’re all safe to use. The only thing consumers need to be careful of is small chips or cracks that may be difficult to see with your eye but will cause tears or irritation with use.
Hard plastic (referred to as ABS Plastic) – Plastics can be a tricky material to determine the safety of due to additives like phthalates that can be harmful. And since the industry is unregulated, many companies deceptively mislabel their plastic in an effort to drive down product costs. We look for plastics labeled as ABS and from reputable manufacturers.
TPE – TPE Is a silicone-like material that, by itself, is body-safe. However because it is porous, it is not possible to be fully cleaned and will eventually grow bacteria and mold on and below the surface. For this reason, we characterize TPE as unsafe if the product is used for insertion into the body or to come in contact with bodily fluids that will be. When used externally as a masturbator and properly cleaned and dried after each use, TPE from reputable manufacturers can stay free from bacteria and mold-free for 12-24 months. It is important to inspect TPE-based masturbators before each use for any odors or discoloring of the material.
HappyBed considers the following materials as unsafe: jellies, rubbers, soft plastics whether or not they are labeled with phthalates, other plastics like PVC or Vinyl, products with proprietary material labels like CyberSkin, and transparent silicones (hint: there are no transparent silicones).
For more information on this important subject, please read our article titled What is a “Body-Safe” Sex Toy .
How do you choose your products?
Once something meets our 100% safe guidelines, we make sure it will exceed our customer’s expectations by testing it alongside a dozen or more other products in that category. We know that not everyone’s body is the same and because of that, you should not trust just one person’s opinion on what works. That is why we have a relationship with a network of trusted, expert reviewers that have reputations for unbiased product reviews and display their input alongside ours.
Are the products you sell authentic/genuine?
Yes, everything we sell comes directly from the manufacturer or manufacturer recommended distributor.
Will you sell my product?
We’re always looking for great products to offer our customers. If your products are body safe and you can demonstrate they were created through safe manufacturing processes, please use our contact us form to let us know.
Is your shipping discreet?
Absolutely! We are proud of our unique and distinguished focus on your privacy. Not only do we offer the regular discreet shipping that other leading retailers provide, HappyBed offers two additional services to ensure your package arrives privately.
1. Extra Discreet Packaging – If you select Extra Discreet Packaging at checkout, we will pack your item(s) in a fake cell phone accessories box and then our Standard Discreet Packaging. That way, if someone opens your delivered package, they still won’t know what’s inside.
2. Extra Discreet Shipping with UPS Access Points – HappyBed has integrated UPS Access Point Shipping into our shipping options. Simply choose UPS Access Point Shipping at checkout and have your package delivered to a UPS locker or retail location for pickup.
See our Discreet Shipping page for more information about these services.
How does your free 1-3 day shipping work?
At HappyBed, we operate our own warehouse which allows us to manage the efficiency of the full order fulfillment process with your customer satisfaction in mind. Unlike the many small sex toy retailers who rely on dropshipping from 3rd party warehouses, this gives us the ability to ship all products fast and with our own employees. In fact, if you place an order Monday through Friday before 2:00PM CST or Saturday before noon, it will ship the same day.
Additionally, we know you are excited to receive your delivery so we expedite shipments to 1-3 days for all orders. The map below shows the expected delivery time by color. Please note that the Covid situation has occasionally slowed shipments in some local networks that are beyond our control.
How fast does my product ship?
Because we do not use drop shipping and operate our own warehouse, any orders received Monday – Friday by 2:00 pm CST or Saturday by noon will leave the same day.
Do you use drop shipping?
No. Drop shipping is when an internet retailer takes your order and just passes it along to a 3rd party company for fulfillment and shipping. In these cases, the retailer does not actually have any inventory, operate the facility it ships from, or know any of the people handling your order. At HappyBed, we manage our own inventory, at our own warehouse, with our own employees. This benefits you in several ways:
1. Order Fulfillment Speed – Our employees personally take your package to a local shipping center multiple times every day.
2. Customer Service – We are invested in your satisfaction and personally handle all aspects of purchasing, ordering, problem resolution, and returns. If there is ever a problem with your product or order, we personally handle all aspects of making it right.
3. Privacy – With drop shipping your personal information is transmitted to another company. Not sure what those companies do you with your data or what security measures are in place? We don’t either. At HappyBed, your private information never leaves our company so your personal information stays private.
4. Product Safety – We guarantee the safety of all of our products because we store them, handle them and package them ourselves. We even check every product to make sure the security seals are intact and the boxes are not damaged before packaging.
Can you ship internationally?
Sorry, but at this time we can only ship within the United States.
Is billing discreet?
Yes, all charges through Credit Cards and Paypal will show up as (we use an image here so the name is not searchable for your privacy)
Can I pay with gift cards?
Yes, we accept all forms of prepaid gift cards with the Visa, Mastercard, or American Express logos on them. Just enter it as you would a credit card.
Do you accept returns
We accept returns on unopened products within 30 days of purchase. For a return to be issued, the seal on the box must still be intact. If you would like to initiate a return, please use the contact us form and we will promptly provide an RMA number to start the process. Refunds are issued on the full order value minus the cost of shipping.
Sorry, but we can not accept returns on opened products. If there is anything wrong with the product you received, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right. We can also help expedite and work with manufacturers on warranty-related issues. We are committed to making sure every customer is satisfied with their purchase.
How does your rewards program, HappyPoints, work?
You earn HappyBed Reward Points with every purchase. For every dollar you spend, you will earn 2 HappyBed points to use on a future purchase. 100 HappyBed Points can be redeemed for $1 off your next purchase. Points expire 1 year from the day they were originally earned. If you cancel an order or get a refund, you lose the HappyBed points earned for that order.
Who are your trusted reviewers?
There are a lot of really great sex toy bloggers and reviewers we believe are trustworthy, thorough, and have enough experience that allows them to compare numerous products within each category. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of others who miss the mark on one or all of those attributes and it’s not always easy to tell one from the other. The links below are to the sex toy bloggers and reviewers we trust. We embed a sample of their reviews in our product descriptions because we feel having a variety of opinions on products is helpful to consumers. We encourage you to read the full reviews on their sites and subscribe to them for information on new products and updates.
If you want to know more about our criteria for selecting these people or want to be one yourself, please read the FAQ on “How do I become a trusted reviewer in your network”?
How do I become a trusted reviewer in your network?
We look for 3 criteria in accepting trusted reviewers to display on HappyBed
1. You maintain a website and have published at least 40 reviews across at least 3 product categories.
2. You have examples of publishing positive, neutral, and negative reviews on products. We will not accept experts that only publish positive reviews.
3. You have a consistent publishing rate over 3 or more years.
If you meet these criteria, we would welcome you to contact us with your information.